J.D. Williams Collection
Rev. J.D. Williams founded Crown College in 1916. At that time, the school was simply called the "Alliance Training Home" and was located in St. Paul. J.D. Williams and his wife Harriet led the school until 1925, when they left to be missionaries. The school started with just four students, and 100 years later the college has grown to over 1,300 students!